Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I call this one...My Future

Well it's time to grow up and be a man
Time to have a family and provide them all that I can
But it seems now school ain't too cool
But if I don't go I just get deemed a fool
I don't do school like the regular do
Because I'm not regular, I'm fresh, I'm new
I can't see myself working a 9 to 5 
Everyday hating work while struggling to survive
I see myself being great, changing the world around me
I can't see myself fearing phone calls while bill collectors hound me
I see myself making millions with an unlimited bank account
So much money I need a whole team to count
I see myself changing lives and being a role model
I can't see myself in the gutter looking at my life through the bottom of an empty bottle
I see myself being great like my heroes
But I want my fame to mean something, not just a paycheck with a lot of zeroes
I can't see myself being lazy, I always want to strive
Because although I don't believe in god, I know there is a reason I'm alive
It's to be great
That's my fate
It's not too late
And I know once I'm great
People will hate
And they'll state
That I'm not that great
But I know, greatness comes from what you do
And who you are, so who are you?
To tell me what I'm supposed to do

No comments: