Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I call this one...Be Kind

As I take a look around, I'm disgusted with what I see
People take, but don't give, nothing but selfishness around me
So I do what I can
I lend a helping hand
And I ask my fellow man
To do the same
Restore the name
Of what was once considered a great race
Slap hate in the face
Be kind to those close as well as far
No matter who you or they are
Kindness can go miles
It can bring smiles upon smiles
It can turn enemies into friends
Make friendships with no ends
We can make the world a better place to live
If we just take the time to give
It's not all work and no play
If we all give a little bit each and every day
Eventually it well get around, everyone can feel rewarded
From the rich, to the poor kid
If you reach out and touch someone
We can all become one
One person, one place
One smile on one face
This doing good stuff can come in handy
And help us all become one big happy family

No comments: