Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I call this one...Where did it go?

Where did it go? 
The love we used to know
Why did it leave?
Am I just being naive?
I thought what we had was special, even unique
I've always been known to be a strong guy, but your smile would make me weak
Each day with you was like a holiday
Because with you, all of my worries would just wash away
You'd take me away to paradise
Together we would share a vice
Me and you, you and me
I wanted all of the world to see
Our happiness, and what we were together
When there were rain clouds, you were my sunny weather
Why did we stop laughing? Why did we stop smiling?
Why did our phones stop dialing?
All we have now is our memories, but those are fading with the distance
But the real sad thing is, I'd take you back in an instant.

No comments: