Thursday, February 28, 2008

I call this one...Secret for a Friend

As you take a look around
You see drugs are easily found
On the corner, in the parking lot, even in your house
They can take control of friends and family, girlfriend or spouse
It can cause your friends to keep secrets, saying that they're fine
When really the only way they can cope is to go and snort a line
When coke is his best friend and I don't mean the soda
Because he can't survive the day alone anymore, his like is so tough
It's hard to keep this secret, even if it is for a friend
Because if I keep this secret, it could bring his life to an abrupt end
Keep his trust or save his life, the decision I must make
When you look into his eyes, his happiness is so fake
Friends are forever, but loose lips can sink a ship
Can these lips sink even the strongest ship? The one called friendship?
I didn't want to know the secret
I don't want to keep it
But I will die to protect my friends
Even if it means our friendship ends

No comments: